Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
To organise, support and service all kit and equipment for training and matches for the first team to the highest professional standards and excellence in service. To manage the First Team Laundry operation, agreeing schedules, staff rotas and delivering all laundered kit to agreed standards.
- To prepare and clean all equipment; balls bibs cones, sports science equipment etc. for the day’s training schedule in a clean and presentable condition and deliver the equipment to the training venue.
- To clean the boots of the players and present these with the players’ laundered kit at the players’ benches in the nominated dressing room for the day.
- To collect the training kit after training and prepare and roll the training kit for the following day’s training session.
- To manage the rotas and schedules and duties of the Laundry Assistants and ensure all kit is presented and laundered to the highest standards.
Pre Matchday Duties – Home and Away
- To prepare the players boots and all kit for matchday. For away games to pack in the skips ready for travel.
- To understand and prepare any individual player’s special requirements – undergarments, tape etc.
- To present all the necessary warm up kit and matchballs in a clean and presentable condition and to the standards required by the regulatory authorities.
- To prepare the match officials room with necessary kit and ensure it is in a clean and presentable condition reporting any issues to the Head of Football Operations. (Home games only).
Matchday Duties – Home and Away
- To attend all first team fixtures – home and away in both competitive and friendly fixtures. This may involve overnight stays for some away fixtures as directed by the Head of Football Operations.
- For away games to drive the kit van directly to the away venue.
- To set up the dressing room (home and away), prior to the arrival of the players and management with kit, confectionery and any other requirements directed by the First Team Manager. To make sure the changing facilities are clean and comply to all Health and Safety regulations
- Driving Licence
- The capacity to carry out a physically demanding job role in all seasonal weather conditions and extremes.
- Able to work weekends, all first team matchdays and unsocial hours.
- Ability to meet set targets and managing staff to achieve high performance outcomes. Planning to achieve fixed deadlines and problem-solving skills, to ensure priorities are met.
- Possessing communication skills that are clear, engaging, and responsive.
- Evidence of a customer focussed approach to the management of all internal and external working relationships.
- High standard of physical fitness.
- Working on own initiative
- Passion for football
Part Time Finance Manager
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
S4S are working with an exciting sports business who are hiring for a Part-Time Finance Manager to join their team. This is a part-time role (three days a week).
- Provide management of the businesses finance, ensuring processes are robust and supporting external audits.
- Ensure statutory accounts are prepared and approved
- Work throughout the business, supporting development of annual budget and work with budget holders to ensure accurate budgets
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Support funding submissions
- Prepare and manage cash flow forecasts
- Reconcile bank accounts and authorise payments
- Perform quarterly VAT returns
- Strong experience in senior finance role
- Experienced with Xero
- Experience in preparing financial accounts
- Experience with managing and preparing budgets
- Experienced with submitting quarterly VAT returns
People Officer - Human Resources
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
S4S are working with an exciting sports business who are hiring for a People Officer to join their team.
This is a dual role, focusing on people services, working closely with members and volunteers, leading the customer service side and ensuring a high level of engagement throughout the business.
The business has thousands of volunteers throughout the country, so ensuring a positive collaboration working with everyone is paramount to the business culture.
The second part of the role is supporting the HR team with policies and improving governance.
- ou will have a Human Resources background, or a customer service background working in a project/volunteer environment
- Strong Telephone manner is needed
- Training will be provided
- Some flex on remote working long term but mostly office based due to nature of the role being “people” orientated
- Positive and outgoing personality
- People orientated
If you are interested, our client is interviewing this week – please apply as soon as possible. Thank you.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference detailed on the job listing